LM3 Online Licence Selector
|No of uses||No of suppliers||Core Licences||Initial cost £ 1st year||Annual charge £|
|Unlimited||Unlimited||Predictive module standalone unlimited uses||1000||500|
|Live Module addition||1000||500|
|Predictive module per use option||50||N/A|
|Social Value module (basic 10 additional questions)||250||250|
|Corporate management module||3500||1750|
|Total package includes all modules||10000||5000|
|Procurement Framework||By discussion|
|Bespoke local area maps||250||N/A|
|Joint Venture||By discussion|
The LM3 system is designed to allow clients to pay only for what they need. * All clients need to purchase one of the Core licences. In addition to you can add whatever additional modules you need. We are happy to help you to make the right choices.
Initial Costs cover access to software, assistance with set up and the first year licence cost. After this first year an annual charge is made for further years, usually half the price of the Initial price as shown and updated on this page.
LM3 licences are limited by default to UK operations by the organisation named on the invoice. A number of licence extensions are available that cover other scenarios, such as international operations. We agree these on an individual basis depending on circumstance.
Additional modules can be added at any time and if necessary we will transfer data at no cost. Initial cost will be Pro Rata to the core licence renewal date to ensure a single annual renewal invoice.
* The Micro/charity licence is subsidised by us for social benefit. We reserve the right to decide whether applicants are eligible for this licence on a case by case basis.
Annual charges are calculated as 50% of the published Initial cost (shown above) at time of renewal.
Lm3online offer a number of training, audit, data management, mapping, and consultancy services in addition to licences please contact us for more information.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
How else can we help?
The LM3online model has been designed specifically to be enhanced in a number of ways and some of these are listed below.
1. Multiple projects. We can pull together multiple different projects and display their results integrated by say region, country or globally.
2. We can use the model to ask additional bespoke questions of your suppliers as part of the LM3 exercise. For example you may want to know how many apprenticeships they have created? or other key information to your CSR policy or Social value programme
3. If you wish to sell the model as part of your consultancy or audit business then we can provide bespoke versions of the software for you.
4. You may need auditing or data cleansing services or consultancy to manage the process as part of your CSR process
If you would like to customise the model or have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.